Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Enjoy and feel free to share!
Best if viewed in "full screen" mode
See part 1, What is Twitter and Why Should I Care?
This video is best viewed in the "full screen" mode.
See part 2, 4 Types of Twitter Users.
Monday, June 14, 2010
At Agentopolis we define Internet Marketing Success as, "The right number of the right people finding your website and doing business with you." In the early days of the Internet almost everybody with a business had a website built for them. For most of these sites, no consideration was given to getting the website to rank high in Google and other search engines for relevant searches, i.e real estate, homes for sale, mls listings, etc. More importantly, even less attention was given to local searches like, Minneapolis real estate, Minneapolis homes for sale, Minnesota MLS listings, etc.
The purpose of this free webinar, "3 Keys to Internet Marketing Success for Realtors" is to teach real estate agents about some of the more important aspects and strategies necessary to get your site highly ranked in Google and get your visitors to do business with you.
As the Internet continues to change and evolve, more and more local real estate agents are discovering that with a little work, they can get their own site to rank well in Google. The trick is that there are only 10 spots on the first page of the Google search results and statistics show that if you are not on the first page, you are probably seeing little if any traffic to your site, which makes your site a bit of a waste of time and money.
In this free webinar you will LEARN:
- How to find the 5 best search terms that home buyers are using to find real estate in your area.
- How to organize the content on your web pages to get high Google rankings.
- How to find great free sources for links back to your site.
- How to spy on your competition and see exactly why they are ranking above you in Google.
- How to make it easy for your visitors to share your listings with their family, friends and social networks.
- How to build a list of local home buyer leads.
- How to track your progress and make sure you are moving up and getting more leads.
Who SHOULD attend this Webinar:
- Anyone Realtor who is wondering how the #1 ranked agent on Google in their area got there.
- Real Estate Agents who want to become better website marketers
- Any Realtor who isn’t on the first page of Google for local real estate searches.
- Anyone who hasn’t added or changed content on their web site in the past 30 days.
- Anyone looking for a way to rank higher than their competitors in Google and other search engines.
- Realtors who are just getting started optimizing.
- Real estate agents who are frustrated with their current internet marketing efforts.
- Anyone looking for an easy to follow process for search engine marketing.
- Realtors who are tired of paying someone else for search engine optimization and it’s not working.