Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who is Carole Jacoby in Fresno, California?

I had a wonderful conversation today with a woman who had more spirit, and energy, than just about any other real estate agent that I have spoken to in the last 60 days, and I have spoken to hundreds, believe me! I have been taking calls for Agentopolis, www.agentopolis.com a new web start up that allows real estate agents to list themselves for free, and is adding new agents at the rate of over 100 new agents per day. Carole has a great web site, www.carolejacoby.com and she is a digital wonder. If you search on Google for Fresno Real Estate, she comes up number 3! Not bad for a web rookie. Here's the deal, I explained to Carole that she could also be listed first, and for free on Agentopolis, just by getting more recommendations than anyone else. She had 0 recommendations as of 3pm today, CST, and she said that she would be first in all of California in no time, to which I answered, "great, let's see what you can do" Well, it is 11pm, CST, and I happened to login tonight to take a look at the California listings on Agentopolis, and sure enough, Carole is tied for the number 1 position out of over 172,000 agents in all of California, with 9 recommendations already. Way to go Carole, when you set your mind to something, you get it done!

1 comment:

Ken said...

Way to go Carole! You have a great web presence and obviously many very happy clients.